Trex Decking & Railing
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Trex decking and railing products are made from a unique combination of reclaimed wood and plastic, giving you the best qualities of both materials. The plastic shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, so there's no rotting or splintering. The wood protects the plastic from UV damage and gives your deck a solid, natural feel. It looks great year after year. And because there is no need to spend hours staining or repairing, the enjoyment of a Trex deck is truly timeless.
Unlike wood surfaces, Trex
- will not rot or deteriorate due to harsh weather
- is available in three finishes — smooth, wood grain or tropical hardwood
- is available in seven color options to suit any home style
- is splinter-free
- contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
- resists moisture, insects and sunlight making Trex decking the perfect choice for pools, hot tubs and spas
- has excellent traction, even when wet
As an added benefit of your Trex deck, you are helping the environment because Trex is made primarily with recycled plastic grocery bags, reclaimed pallet wrap and waste wood.